Rates Terms & Conditions
Rates are based on full-board basis:
- Welcome drink served upon arrival
- Fresh fruit & fresh flowers in your room on arrival
- Breakfast buffet with full English breakfast menu
- Light Lunches
- 5-course dinners
- Horse riding for novice and experienced riders
- Guided Walks including fynbos nature tours and Milkwood walks
- Nature, marine & coastal drives including the Walker Bay Nature Reserve, De Kelders cliff walk, Klipgat Cave
- Transfers to/from all activities
- All drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- Laundry and minibars
- Boat Trips, additional spa treatments, scenic flights
- Items of personal nature (telephone calls, items purchased from the Grootbos curio shop)
- Rates include VAT @ 14% and are quoted in SA Rand (subject to changes).
- All reservations require pre-payment 30 days prior to day of arrival of guests!
- For last minute reservations, full payment is required upon confirmation!
- All requests, confirmations and cancellations only valid if in writing.
- Provisional bookings will only be held for 7 days as stated on the provisional confirmation; thereafter the booking will automatically be released.
- Forest Lodge accepts children over the age of 12 years.
- Garden Lodge accepts children of all ages.
The cancellation fee is a percentage of the full accommodation account.
- Up to 31 days prior to travel: 0% cancellation fees
- 30 – 25 days prior to travel: 40% cancellation fees
- 24 – 18 days prior to travel: 50% cancellation fees
- 17 – 11 days prior to travel: 60% cancellation fees
- 10 – 4 days prior to travel: 80% cancellation fees
- 3 – 0 days prior to travel: 90% cancellation fees